1. To bring together Antiguans and Barbudans in the South Florida area for the benefit of sharing our common experiences and successes as well as the challenges of living in the USA.
2. To work together by sharing resources for the benefit of Antiguans and Barbudans at home and here in South Florida, especially those in institutions, during times of need and emergencies.
3. To share with and support one another during our time of individual distress and to offer help to members and other individuals known to be in genuine need through programs and funds managed by the organization.
4. To encourage economic and social networking and the continuity of our cultural development.
5. We pledge to meet together regularly to share our common interests, to assess needs and to co-ordinate responses to National emergencies and needs.